Composer from Mirror’s Edge returns to make music for Catalyst
Source: Mirror’s Edge blog
Sample of his music for the upcoming title is at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!
Solar Fields who made the music for Mirror’s Edge has been assigned to make the music for the sequel, named Mirror’s Edge Catalyst. In the blog post posted on Mirror’s Edge blog, he explains how he tries to make musical themes for each charecter in the game and landscapes of music to make the music fit in with the atmosphere of the game.
Other subjects the interview drops by;
– How it is to be a part of the project
– How sessions with DICE goes
– How the variaton of the game plays with the music
– The music should help you run as momentum is key
– What gadgets he uses to make the right sounds for the game
– What it was like to receive all the positive feedback from the first game
Read the full interview on the Mirror’s Edge blog linked at top.